Faculty and Non-Faculty posts Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi




JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA (JMI)
(A Central University)
Faculty Jobs, Officer, Teaching Job, december 2012, December Job, Delhi Jobs,
New Delhi-110025

Applications on the prescribed forms are invited for various Faculty and Non-Faculty posts following posts, so as to reach the Assistant Registrar (RPS), Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-110025, latest by 10/01/2013.

Please visit http://jmi.ac.in/bulletinboard/advertisement/latest/2   for details and application format.

Referance: SarkariNaukriBlog.com




Share your views...

1 Respones to "Faculty and Non-Faculty posts Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi"

Mahender Singh said...

I just came across your blog and reading your beautiful words. I thought I would leave my first comment but I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
I will keep visiting this blog very often. Best NDA Coaching in Chandigarh.


4 December 2017 at 21:41

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011,2012,13,14, Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs India Employment News 2012,13,14, All Rights Reserved.